Sunday, September 22, 2013

Apple's technology is leading the way


Apple is the epitome of the technology world. The iPod, iPhone, iPad, Mac and many other things help people stay connected all around the world. Apple is always updating and trying to make their products better.

This time they came up with a new software update called iOS7. Having an iPhone, and typing to you from a Mac book laptop, this iOS7 has caught my eye. I updated my phone to the iOS7 software this week and I love it.

The iOS7 was designed to make the use of apple products simpler. iOS7 has a new structure for the whole system. The iOS7 removed many things that weren’t needed. The iOS7 has a greater focus on the users content.

The new icons of the iOS7, in my opinion, make my phone, easier to use. The new software is more colorful and helps you navigate from app to app faster. I think it makes my phone seem like a completely different phone then I have had before.

My personal favorite thing about the new software is the weather part. The weather app that comes on your iPhone when you buy your iPhone has changed. It is easier to read the temperatures are certain times of day as well as show you if it will be rainy or sunny.

I also use my calendar on my iPhone a lot to keep track of my work, and sports schedules. I really like the new calendar, however it is a lot different then what I used to have on my iPhone and was hard to get used to. I enjoy that I can look ahead to other months easier.

Another change the iOS7 brought was all the icons for apps look differently. In my opinion I am not quite sure why this change was a necessity but I guess it was all just apart of the redesign of the iPhone.

Overall, I think the iOS7 is a great addition to Apple. Apple also recently came out with the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c. The iPhone 5c is a more affordable, iPhone that is also colorful, getting away from the traditional black or white iPhones. The iPhone 5s has a finger print sensor so that your phone is private to only you. It also has new technology within the camera.

I think Apple is in a sense a symbol of my generation and is leading us to the future of technology today. It fascinates me how much is possible with new technology. Apple technology is leading the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment