Thursday, December 19, 2013

Weather

Weather, weather, weather. Seems to be all we ever think about anymore. Living in the Midwest during the winter sucks. It is beyond horrible. I hate cold weather. I absolutely hate icy roads. I just really enjoy being warm and wish I lived in Florida right now. But hey, I’m not the only one who hates it so I guess I better keep this rant short because I’m sure you have all heard it before about a million other times.

 The weather in the winter here in the Midwest, affects us a lot. It gets kind of crazy sometimes. For example tomorrow and tonight we are expected to get a huge ice storm. They are already cancelling many things for that tonight when we haven’t gotten any bad weather yet.

Today it is 35 degrees and that feels warm right now. That’s crazy! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Did I mention I hate the cold weather? Because I do. It’s horrible.

They are even talking about postponing the Super Bowl in February. It isn’t even Christmas yet! Weather sucks. Unless of course its Sunny and 75.

Regarding the Super Bowl date to be moved due to weather,

“There are contingency plans for multiple different days,” Supovitz told the New York Daily News. “There is the potential of a move-up scenario, there is the potential of a move-back scenario, depending on what we are seeing coming. It could potentially be on a Saturday or it could be on the Monday or Tuesday. There is also a scenario where we could play the following weekend, a scenario that is incredibly unlikely. You’re dealing with progressively infinitesimal possibilities.”

The article this quote came from can be found here:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/super-bowl-xlviii-nfl-could-reschedule-if-weather-becomes-issue-121813

This is crazy to me. Weather affects us so much. In fact I’m supposed to be in my third hour class right now and I’m at home with winter breaking starting a day early due to this nasty weather! But hey I guess I should not complain.

But anyways, wouldn’t it be crazy if the Super Bowl was not played on a Sunday? Seriously though, its called “Super Bowl Sunday” it wouldn’t be the same without that.

The weather does some crazy things this time of year. I hope you’re prepared to be bundled up when you go out!

Continue to stay warm and be prepared to be bundled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment