Saturday, January 11, 2014

Another weather rant

Cold weather, I hate it. It messes up a lot of things. Especially if snow comes with it. Many flights have been delayed recently, along with school cancellations and roads closing and many other activities have been postponed due to the cold or the winter weather.

So this is why I don’t get it when people say they like winter. Like really you like being cold and you like to have things rescheduled and you like to go to school to June? Really?

I just think that winter is ridiculous.

Weather, weather, weather. Seems to be all we ever think about anymore. Living in the Midwest during the winter sucks. It is beyond horrible. I hate cold weather. I absolutely hate icy roads. I just really enjoy being warm and wish I lived in Florida right now. But hey, I’m not the only one who hates it so I guess I better keep this rant short because I’m sure you have all heard it before about a million other times.

Today it is 35 degrees and that feels warm right now. That’s crazy! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Did I mention I hate the cold weather? Because I do. It’s horrible.


I mean a few weeks ago we had temperatures in the negative 30s and that didn’t include the wind chill! What ever happened to global warming?

Many news outlets all they have been reporting on is school cancellations and cold weather and roads being closed. Who honestly enjoys winter?

I have already blogged about this but I feel like this is the only thing in the media lately. So since my blog is about current events and my stand on them, I think I’m making it clear what my stand is on this even if it is just a rant.

Another point to add to this rant is that when it was in the negative 30s in Indiana it was illegal to drive. That literally meant the entire state of Indiana was shut down because it was too cold to drive and that means it was for sure too cold to walk! That is ridiculous.

So tell me again why you like winter?!

I just want that Sunny and 75 weather. Is that really too much to ask for Mother Nature?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment