Sunday, May 11, 2014

Graduation, what next?



This time of year is the time for so many people to graduate from high school and college and move on to something new in their lives. Whether it is, more schooling somewhere else or a job somewhere else, it can be a scary yet exciting time for people. It can be hard for people to say goodbye and hard to move on but it can also be a happy time.

I, myself, still have one more year left at my school, before I have to move on, but I have many people that are close to my heart that will soon be far away from me. It’s very sad. It’s the point where you realize that you finally are growing up and your life is going to change very, very soon.

It’s a scary time but it is also exciting because you are about to start your path to your future career. Graduation is also a time of questioning, there are so many things to contemplate and think about and so many decisions to make.  

How do you decide what you want to do every single day for the rest of your life? That is a really big decision. No, its not a really big decision. It’s a HUGE decision. The biggest and toughest decision I will have to make so far in my life.  I don’t want to grow up.

And yes, you can change your major through out your schooling but that all takes more time and more money and life is way, way, to short for that.

So where do I start? Well first I have to choose a college.  And that college has to be one that has a major in my field of study. But I have to know what I want to do first! Yikes!

But for now, with another year left of school, I just have to cope with saying goodbye to my friends.  Then next year I can make all my big decisions. Ugh. Growing up is hard. But I know I can make the right decision.

How did you decide what you wanted to do with the rest of you life?

No comments:

Post a Comment