Thursday, October 3, 2013

We Can't Stop Miley


            It’s her party she can do what she wants.

People are wondering, what happened to Miley? Miley Cyrus, former Disney Channel star, also known to the world as “Hannah Montana”. Why’d she change? What do parents think when their children see their childhood idol acting up?

I personally, still love Miley. But sometimes I find myself saying what the hell Miley?

She seemed to have changed overnight to me. But then again she dropped off my radar for a while.

In the new documentary titled, “Miley: The Movement” it explains that Miley is transitioning into a new artist. She says she wants to be remembered as different from her peers. She certainly already has that base covered. After her VMA performance and video for her song “We Can’t Stop”, which was when the world first saw their new Miley, she definitely changed how people look at her.

At first, I was confused and like I said before, asking, what the hell Miley? But now, I feel for her. She wants to be remembered, and she has the talent to do that. She is being who she wants to be not who everyone else wants her to be. That right there inspires me.

But of course, I still agree with people everywhere that the VMA performance was a little too sexual and inappropriate.

I mean like it says in her song, “It’s our party we can do what we want,” It’s her life she can do what she wants.

She just wants people to talk about her and for her to be remembered. It’s no different than Michael Jackson or Lady Gaga.

Why is it such a problem for her to want to stand out? She is just being an artist.

I also feel some sympathy for Miley, her fiancé, Liam, and her have been off and on this last year and this causing her to act out. The twerking on the VMA’s was just a way for her to get attention and her anger out.

Her new song Wrecking Ball is about her heartbreak and struggle with Liam. This is a very personal song and yes she is naked in the video. But she explains that that is because love strips you down to nothing. And people this is more the producers decisions then her own. So stop the hate.

Miley is a beautiful and inspiring artist. So what she’s not “Hannah Montana” anymore, but I guarantee you that you have changed a lot since you were fourteen too. I know I have.

So Miley don’t stop. We can’t stop you. I won’t ever say you just walked away I will always want you.

You are an inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment